Title: Recruitment Manager
Who We Are
StudyPoint is a national leader in the private tutoring industry. We are actively seeking enthusiastic, driven individuals to grow our team.
We’re in the business of helping kids, and we’re exceptionally good at it. Our students see dramatic gains in their academic and standardized test results, and our employees enjoy the rewards of growing a mission driven, values based, and entrepreneurial company. We’ve been selected to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America eight times, and were the list’s #1 fastest growing tutoring company. We’ve also been awarded the Boston Business Journal Pacesetters Award three times, which recognizes the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. We are a two-time winner of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces award along with Zappos, Disney, and others. We are privately owned and profitable.
Join a rising star in the education world and a leader in the for-profit education community!
Great tutors are the foundation of StudyPoint. As a Recruiter, your focus will be finding great people who are ready to work with our students and families. As a part of our Academics Team, you will be responsible for generating qualified tutor applicants, selecting great candidates, and guiding them through our application and training process. In order to better understand what families are looking for and ensure you re hiring great tutors; you’ll collaborate with our enrollment and service teams.
- Select and hire qualified candidates to tutor for StudyPoint.
- Work with StudyPoint team members to identify tutor staffing needs in regions around the country.
- Advertise position by posting to multiple channels, including online job boards like Craigslist and Indeed.
- Identify and develop new channels to promote position in regions across the country.
- Manage screening process, including reviewing applications, scheduling and conducting phone interviews, and coordinating second round interviews.
- Manage recruiting costs to meet budget goals.
- Train and oversee team of tutor interviewers responsible for evaluating candidates across the country.
- Support and manage tutor hires through the training and onboarding process.
- Track candidates across multiple platforms, including StudyPoint s internal database and applicant tracking system, Microsoft Excel, and Google Docs.
- Communicate regularly with team regarding progress, questions, and concerns.
- Contribute to and/or lead team projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with many types of people across diverse settings.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of calls, emails, and application materials.
- Careful attention to detail and respect of complex processes.
- Willingness to work in a constantly changing environment and learn new systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google products (e.g., Excel, Outlook, Google Docs).
- Experience with interviewing or human resources is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Competitive salary with optional performance-based commission plans, paid monthly.
- Generous leave policy, including paid time off and sick days.
- One paid day a year to volunteer with an organization of your choice.
- Health coverage and dental option.
- 401k option.