Recruitment Coordinator at Dan Martell
Are you a rockstar recruiter? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering incredible results for your team? Do you excel in finding amazing individuals for a role? If this is you, then you’re who we’re looking for. Dan Martell (Father, serial entrepreneur, investor) and his team are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team of superstars.
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor. He founded multiple companies including Clarity and Flowtown. He was also named Canada’s top angel investor having completed over 33 investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The company, Dan Martell, was created to help other businesses grow and succeed. We work together to help others make their dreams a reality. Now, we need you – yes you – to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
What you’ll do
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Working with department managers to determine staffing needs
- Developing and updating outstanding job postings
- Actively recruiting candidates
- Acting as the initial point-of-contact for all job candidates throughout the recruitment and selection process
- Screening all resumes and conducting initial interviews with potential candidates for various positions within the company
- Developing strategies and tactics to expand the reach of Dan Martell brand
- Deploying successful hiring campaigns to create qualified leads and owning the implementation from start to finish.
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Copywriting to create compelling job postings
- Deliver projects on time without sacrificing quality and company values.
- Lead and collaborate with Dan Martell Team to create campaign components.
- Serve as an ambassador for the team in all interactions with customers.
- Other duties as required.
What you’ll need
To succeed in this Recruitment Coordinator role you’ll need the following qualifications:
- Characteristics of resiliency, relentlessness, determination, resourcefulness, and charisma.
- Experience hiring highly qualified individuals with a drive for excellence
- Experience being a Freelancer – The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere. That right, there is no office.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with working with Breezy, Google Ads, YouTube, InfusionSoft, Trello, G-Suite, and more.
- Know what decent content looks like and be able to write in a compelling and creative way.
- Able to screen top candidates that are perfect for the role
- Experience managing multiple campaigns via a variety of channels at one time.
- Humble, Hungry, and Smart!
We’re looking for
- Hiring Campaign Management
- Great communication skills
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!