Recruitment Consultant – Sales
- Job Locations: US-Virtual | CA
- ID: 2019-54159
- # of Openings: 1
- Category: Human Resources
Who is WilsonHCG?
WilsonHCG is a global leader and premium provider of strategic talent solutions. Founded in 2002 and consisting of a small handful of employees at the time, WilsonHCG’s principle of providing true partnership to our clients has led to a global footprint that now spans six continents and more than 35 countries. As we continues to grow and lead the industry, however, our mission and vision remain steadfast.
We believe in hiring the perfect 10 when it comes to character. This belief has been developed into Better People, Better Business. Specifically, our people define who we are. They are the reason we’re able to provide better business on behalf of our clients. As such, we’re committed to finding the most passionate professionals, then empowering them to develop both personally and professionally.
Working for WilsonHCG:
The elements that go into our values what we call our WilsonHCG DNA are what set us apart. The environment we create is one where employees don’t just work for WilsonHCG; they’re hands-on contributors, fostering a genuine, transparent culture that makes them proud. This dynamic, combined with flexible work environments, diversity and the genuine opportunity for career growth, breeds innovation. At WilsonHCG, our DNA (created by our people) consists of: Collaboration, Ownership, Integrity, Communication and Passion.
WilsonHCG is consistently ranked as a top place to work! We’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a top 50 Best Place to Work. We’ve also received global recognition for Best Workplace Culture (2018 Canadian HR Awards), Learning & Development Team of the Year (2018 HR Distinction Awards) for the investments we make in the growth of our workforce, as well as Best Employer Brand (2018 Global Recruiter Awards) for creating a workplace employees take pride in.
Benefits of Working at WilsonHCG:
Outside of a flexible, collaborative environment where employees are trusted to perform, valued as professionals and people, and empowered to fail-forward, we offer our employees an array of benefits.
- Significant employee referral bonuses
- Health and wellness insurance programs and other ancillary benefit programs
- Performance-related bonuses (individual and company-wide)
- Kudos peer-to-peer reward points (redeemable for gift cards, PTO and cash!)
- Company Paid time off to recharge your batteries
- Company paid time to volunteer with local charities
- Competitive Retirement Programs with Company Match
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work environment (remote opportunities available)
- Extracurricular team building activities
- On-site brunches, lunches and celebrations
About the Role:
The Prime Associate Recruitment Consultant at WilsonHCG acts as a trusted advisor and candidate advocate combining leading-edge recruitment strategies and market intelligence to deliver the best talent to meet the critical staffing needs of our clients. The Prime Associate Recruitment Consultant handles aspects of the recruiting process including sourcing, identifying and submitting screened, qualified candidates for a variety of positions and a range of professional experiences.
Successful associates demonstrate a strong, independent work ethic, best practices for attracting top talent including conducting research and strategically sourcing, the ability to develop and nurture strong working relationships and a passion for providing excellent client satisfaction while ensuring weekly and monthly submit goals are met. While this is not a sales role, the Prime Associate Recruitment Consultant will exhibit sales competencies as this role requires influencing others and success in a quota-driven environment.
The Prime Associate Recruitment Consultant primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Proactively develop and execute an effective and innovative sourcing strategy to identify qualified candidates
- Conduct complex internet searches using a wide variety of search engines, social media, direct / cold calls, networks, directories and recruitment tools and databases
- Build and maintain a network of candidates through market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Conduct phone interviews and assess candidates against client position requirements and organization culture fit
- Present strong talent for open positions, overcoming objections in the process
- Update and maintain administrative responsibilities such as applicant tracking system data entry and reports
- Maintain strong relationships and satisfaction with candidates and supported partners
- Proven ability to successfully perform all aspects of recruiting including competitive market research, passive sourcing, advanced internet searches, negotiating and closing candidates while achieving results in a fast-paced, metrics and deadline driven recruiting environment.
- Ability to exceed performance expectations and goals, as well as implement feedback to achieve desired outcomes.
- Keeps recruiting pipeline in consideration at all times. Additionally, must be able to confidently communicate pipeline to others.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to execute recruitment strategies, including clear articulation of RPO and client relationship.
- Possesses strong time prioritization skills, embraces change and demonstrates flexibility when directions and priorities shift.
- Actively participates on recruiting team and looks for ways to add value in addition to fostering an environment of open collaboration.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, including intermediate MS office skills, experience working in an applicant tracking system and a strong social media presence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.