Title: Recruiting Coordinator (1149358)
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are part of a team of highly skilled recruiting professionals working on high-volume and/or hard to fill positions for PeopleScout’s RPO clients. The Phone Screener role will provide support to the recruiting staff in coordinating all aspects of screening, scheduling interviews, tracking and monitoring candidate information and selection hiring of new employees. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is able to relate to individuals at all levels.
This is a Part time, Virtual, work from home position working up to 40 hours a week with some flexibility with hours/days worked.
- Tracking and monitoring confidential candidate information
- Overseeing the background and pre-employment screening process
- Editing and opening requisitions to internal/external sites
- Managing daily information/candidate data tracking and completing offer letters
- Scheduling interviews and providing information to the client as needed
- Maintaining a high level of customer retention and satisfaction.
- 1 year experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or administrative assistant in human resources or similar industry
- Ability to manage a large workload in a timely manner and prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Ability to prioritize and plan in a fast-paced, high volume setting
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization of projects
- Strong Microsoft Outlook skills and literacy in Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with others and build strong relationships
PeopleScout, is the world’s largest recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, offering a dedicated, scalable, and strategically customized delivery model. PeopleScout’s suite of services includes RPO, employment branding, on-boarding, career counseling, and employee retention. PeopleScout serves businesses of all industries.
PeopleScout, a TrueBlue company, has helped define the RPO industry since we were founded in 1991. Our proprietary applicant tracking system and revolutionary processes have simplified and standardized candidate sourcing, selection, hiring, on-boarding and retention for some of the top companies in the world.
Veteran hiring efforts are core to our mission at PeopleScout, and we are proud to have placed more U.S. Military veterans in full-time employment than any other recruitment firm in the world. PeopleScout is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the diversity of our workforce.