Recruiting Coordinator at StyleSeat
- U.S.-based Remote
At StyleSeat, our mission is to help people look and feel their best. We are on the path to achieving this mission by being the go-to marketplace for consumers to discover, book, and pay for beauty and grooming services (hair stylists, colorists, nail artists, estheticians, barbers, etc). We are also the premier solution for all independent professionals in the industry to run and grow their business. We have powered over 120 million appointments booked and $10B in revenue for small businesses and are on the path to much more.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at StyleSeat, you will have a rare opportunity to join a startup empowering small business owners across the country to be more successful doing what they love. Our team believes in discipline, hustle and supporting each other to make a positive impact for our community and bottom line. We believe that diversity makes us stronger and helps us better support our customers. Our community is the center of everything we do.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Recruiting, the Recruiting Coordinator will own and drive the logistics for an exceptional Candidate-experience from end-to-end. The Recruiting Team at StyleSeat is passionate about delivering a Candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture, what it’s really like to work here, and a clear understanding of the role and expectations, while keeping Diversity & Inclusion top-of-mind. StyleSeat is rapidly growing and provides an exceptional opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator to design and implement the frameworks and solutions which will take us into hyper growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the coordination and scheduling of a full recruiting pipeline by facilitating phone and video interviews across multiple time-zones
- Act as point of contact for candidates and Hiring Managers throughout the interview process to ensure a great candidate experience from start-to-finish
- Create job templates, email & communication templates, and configure user-permissions in Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System
- Regularly keep an eye on job pipelines and follow-up with candidates for their availability and other details when necessary
- Ensure Candidates have an equitable experience by providing them with interview preparation materials
- Provide timely communication and maintain a high-level of confidentiality at all times with Candidates
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- 1+ years of Recruiting Coordinator experience at a fast-paced, high-interview-volume company
- A passion for building amazing teams
- A highly-organized approach to your work – a knack for prioritizing
- Incredible attention to detail, and a strong sense of urgency
- A demeanor that is calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- An ability to adapt and pivot in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team-first attitude and willingness to step in wherever needed
- An ability to work with a diverse group of collaborators
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with G Suite – Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, & Google Slides
- Experience at a startup or late-stage growth company
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!