Recruiting Coordinator at Belong Home
Recruiting Coordinator (Remote)
We are an experienced team backed by Andreessen Horowitz, GGV Capital, Laurence Tosi among others. We are hard at work designing the future at the intersection of consumer real estate and hospitality.
To foster human connection by deepening our collective sense of belonging. One unique home, one special neighborhood, one new city at a time.
We are pioneers of the new mindset of the redefined American Dream by changing the experience of owning and renting homes. We manage properties for our homeowners and treat the residents who live there with the attention, speed and care they deserve. Our residents, who before felt like second class citizens, are connected not only to each other, but also to the local merchants, events, and institutions that give communities their unique character.
This job is remote. You can join our team from anywhere in the US.
We are looking for our first talent coordinator to help the company scale as it ventures into its next exciting stage of growth. In this new role, you will help build and operate the backbone of the talent organization. This role is critical to creating a state-of-the-art candidate experience and you will be one of its architects. You will be managing the tools for the People organization and while scheduling interviews making sure the candidates run smoothly through the hiring process.
This role reports directly to our Head of People.
- Become an expert, continuously optimize and operate our applicant tracking system
- Schedule interviews with candidates and making sure the candidate experience runs smoothly
- On-board people into our teams and be their first point of contact within the Belong family
- Manage reference and background checks
- Work with hiring managers and with the Head of People to constantly improve our processes and make the Belong experience wonderful
- Ensure the new hire experience from interviews to onboarding is seamless and flawless
- Help the Talent team where needed in fun projects within the people function i.e onboarding,
- Post and maintain roles on job boards
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional organizational skills: you enjoy creating structure in every task you do
- Passion for creating something from scratch: you love thinking about what could be and are not afraid to build it
- Adaptability to change and multitasking: we are a startup and we learn and adjust course as we go while working on a variety of projects
- Teamwork attitude: you enjoy collaborating with other people and figuring out hard problems together
- Independence running projects: you can own your work and manage your time without intense supervision.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!