Sunrun is the largest dedicated residential solar company in the United States. Sunrun believes there is a better, less expensive, cleaner way for families to power their homes. With Sunrun’s residential rooftop solar, storage and energy services, homeowners are saving money while dramatically reducing the amount of air pollution and carbon dioxide (CO2) they release into the atmosphere. After 10 years, Sunrun is still a steadfast believer in the power of the sun, and we aren’t alone. Continued, growing demand for our products and services proves that more and more Americans want better energy options. Our mission is simple create a planet run by the sun.
The history of our company is a biography of great talent. We hire, build, and grow great teams, and Sunrun’s talent distinguishes us from all other companies. We look for passionate, solution oriented individuals who have the courage to help customers change the way they power their lives.
Sunrun’s most important long-term competitive advantage is our customer experience. How fast and efficiently we can deliver our solar and storage solutions will determine how fast renewable energy grows (and how fast fossil fuel power plants stop polluting our earth). Our ability to win over consumers will set the pace, and the Field Sales Consultant plays a key role in helping Sunrun deliver a stunning customer experience.
Sunrun Inc., is looking for a Regional Recruiter with experience recruiting for sales, retail and construction operations professionals to join our world class recruiting team.
- Extensive experience hiring top caliber direct sales talent at volume; while working in a deadline-driven and fast paced environment. Understands in home sales techniques and methodology.
- Sales recruiting experience is a must-have. Our sales team needs to grow by over 200+ within the next twelve-months, and you will own the successful achievement of that mission.
- Must be creative and realistic, as well as results-driven and business savvy with a strong customer service orientation
- Should be able to adjust easily in a dynamic environment and have passion for the company and your craft. You should know the market, understand business strategy and priorities, and be able to build and grow talent networks
- Proven Core Recruiting skills, including the abilities to recognize successful profiles and assess candidates using the most appropriate measures
- Should have experience using LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social recruiting platforms; experience in utilizing search engine tools and Boolean search operators/strings, targeted company cold-calling, and cutting-edge sourcing techniques to identify sales talent
- 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience
- Prior experience hiring quota driven sales people across the continental US and Hawaii
- Must have solid phone recruiting skills
- Strong interest in organizing job fairs and/or group interviews
- Highly organized, and experienced at managing a high volume requisition load effectively
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.