Real Estate Specialist
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a team player in every sense of the word and enjoy using analytics to solve problems?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Real Estate Specialist who must have the knowledge base to consult with the legal department in establishing business processes that are compliant and exposure to the company is limited.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all Smartsheets utilized for business processes of the brokerage
- Manage process steps for specific high risk activities through combining multiple data sources to generate task reports to be used by Brokers to complete actions
- Responsible for tracking and reporting inventory volume by Broker, by state, for use in managing appropriate accounts per broker
- Review work product of visual inspectors for completion and accuracy
- Make recommendations to Director on load balancing
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have…
- Real Estate, Asset Management and/or Financial Services industry experience
- General understanding of Real Estate Broker license requirements
- Self-directed with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple, concurrent, high-priority deliverables with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, you should be able to research new topics rapidly and communicate complex ideas clearly
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with 50% company match. We want to empower you to prepare for your future!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve