Quality Control Agent, Audio at VoiceBunny
[Remote] Quality Control Agent, Audio (The Americas)
- Customer Operations
- Part time contract
Quality Control Agent, Audio
Bunny Studio’s mission is to shape the future of outsourcing. To achieve this, it’s critical that we create and maintain the highest standard of product and service excellence. It follows by implication that “what” we create is as important as “how” we create it. You will be responsible for the “how”.
As a VoiceBunny Audio Quality Control Agent, your mission is to guarantee high quality for all the audio deliverables we send to our clients in a timely manner. Therefore, we are looking for a person with experience in sound engineering.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Work with the Head of Quality Control and Pro Management and our Customer Experience team to guarantee that every client is both impressed and satisfied with their voice over project.
- Provide feedback to the Pros when there are quality or performance issues in the recording.
- Check for audio quality, accuracy, and performance.
- Proactively seek continuous improvements in internal processes.
- Continuously improve the approval rate of audio deliverables.
- Actively suggest product and process improvements to enhance team efficiency.
- Proactively report any bugs or issues in the system.
- Attention to Detail.
- Have knowledge of audio recording and editing. A certificate or experience related to audio engineering/production is desired.
- Experience as a voice actor is a plus.
- Minimum C1 English certification. Spanish and other languages are a plus.
- Ability to work in a highly diverse and multicultural team.
- Ability to respond creatively to unexpected situations and turn problems into opportunities.
- Have an entrepreneurial and proactive attitude.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with web technology.
You will be expected to remain in this role for 2 years. The knowledge and experience you’ll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Quality Control Lead for VoiceBunny
- Production Manager
- Bunny Pro Associate
Right after you join, we’ll agree on your Tour of Duty. This is an agreement that defines a successful employer-employee partnership. You will give us your time and energy and, in return, we will invest in your personal and professional growth. We will provide you with the right tools, experiences, and networks necessary for ongoing success.
Your leader will be the Head of Quality Control and Pro Management. You will be working alongside the Quality Control team as well as other Customer Operations units like Production Management and Talent Acquisition.
WORKING REMOTELY AND TIME ZONE DIFFERENCES
We are used to working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals located in The Americas.
ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS UNIT
Bunny Studio is an online service that allows you to get ready-to-use voiceovers, written content, translations, and dubbing. Bunny Studio’s platforms help you fulfill creative projects easily and efficiently. Our mission is to shape the future of the outsourcing industry.
We value transparency. Your compensation will be around $10 USD per hour.
- A challenging working experience.
- The ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Education budget to continue learning work-related topics
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities, allowing you to work in a safe space where discrimination is not tolerated.
We are a multicultural and equal opportunity employer. We provide a safe and engaging work environment where discrimination of any kind is never tolerated.
OUR BELIEF IN TAKING ACTION TOWARDS SOCIAL CHANGE
We believe we have a responsibility to be the change we want to see in the world. We have bright minds here at Bunny Studio. and an immense amount of knowledge that can and should be used for good. As such, we have been able to support various social entrepreneurs and NGOs in ideating new solutions. We encourage our team members to be actively involved in social efforts, and we regularly run donation campaigns for diverse causes.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!