Quality Assurance Specialist – Bilingual French at Instacart
Quality Assurance Specialist Bilingual French
- United States – Remote
We’re transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries are delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night…our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work.
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different, and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive, and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our Care team provides high-quality phone, chat, and email support to both our customer and shopper communities. We are looking for a hardworking QA Specialist to assist in monitoring our support quality across all channels.
Every day we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is absolutely magical. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
What You’ll Be Doing
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of inbound and/or outbound telephone calls and email interactions across HQ and outsourced agents
- Identify key, recurring issues across support and recommend solutions
- Work closely with Team Leads and leadership to report on agent performance on a weekly basis
- Work on a variety of assigned special projects
- 2+ years customer service, Quality, or training experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to build multimedia content from ideation to delivery
- Ability to facilitate individual and group sessions both in person and remotely
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented
- Effective and efficient working in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Associate’s degree or equivalent
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!