Quality Assurance Specialist at Colorado State University - CSU
Title: Fully Remote Part-Time Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: US National
The Fully Remote Part-Time Quality Assurance Specialist assists the university in achieving its retention and student completion goals by evaluating service provided to students according to the CSU Global Way principles of trustworthiness, care, and clarity.
About Colorado State University Global:
Our Mission: Colorado State University Global is committed to advancing student success in a global society, investing in human capital, expanding the state economy, and enhancing the quality of life for citizens in the state of Colorado and beyond by providing access to dynamic degree programs characterized by academic excellence, innovative delivery technologies, and strong stakeholder engagement. Our Vision: CSU Global is the premier provider of innovative, higher learning opportunities for nontraditional students in Colorado and beyond.
Colorado State University Global (CSU Global) was created by the Colorado State University System Board of Governors in 2007 as the first 100 percent online state university in the United States. CSU Global is focused on facilitating adult success in a global marketplace through career-relevant education including bachelor’s degree completion and master’s degree programs. Embracing the land grant heritage as part of the Colorado State University System, CSU Global sets the standard for quality and innovation in higher education through its expert faculty trained in working with adults in an online learning environment, and through its dedication to student retention, graduation and workplace success. CSU Global’s student focus requires employees to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.
Job Description/Performance Objectives:
The Quality Assurance Specialist assists the university in achieving its retention and student completion goals by evaluating service provided to students according to the CSU Global Way principles of trustworthiness, care, and clarity.
- Perform customer service quality assurance checks of email, text, phone and chat interactions between university staff and students.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback on student/staff interactions using defined service parameters and scoring rubrics.
- Make observations on recurring service issues and student challenges and communicate these observations to Student Experience leadership.
- Other assigned duties as business needs dictate.
- Customer Service
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and information
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to draw conclusions from qualitative and quantitative data
- Critical Thinking
- Results Oriented
Experience & Education Requirements:
- 2-4 years customer service experience
- Experience working in higher education is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Availability of 3 hours per week from 8am-5pm for meetings and training
Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Applications will be accepted until an appointment is made. Applications must include: resume; cover letter addressing interest and qualifications; names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses for three references. Applications will be held in confidence except for the individuals invited for campus interviews. All applications should be in Microsoft Word format.
Performance assessments are required to help determine the candidate’s ability to perform the duties of the job. The performance assessment will test the candidate’s ability to apply the skills and competencies listed above.
The hourly rate is $15.00 per hour
The successful candidate must pass a background check.
Colorado State University System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all Federal and Colorado State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements. In order to assist Colorado State University System in meeting its affirmative action responsibilities, ethnic minorities, women, and other protected class members are encouraged to apply and to also identify themselves.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!