Quality Assurance Senior Analyst at Money Source
Quality Assurance Senior Analyst
- Fully Remote
Responsible for conducting monthly Quality Assurance audits/reviews of loan servicing to ensure processes are in place to keep business in compliance with State and Federal Regulations, agency, insurer, guarantor and client requirements and internal policies and procedures in Loan Servicing. Maintain an up-to-date understanding of servicing industry practices, client expectations, state and federal regulatory requirements impacting core Loan Servicing Operations. Perform all duties in accordance with internal policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
The Quality Assurance Senior Analyst position must have extensive knowledge in the areas of regulatory compliance, insurer/guarantor guidelines, client contractual agreements, TMS policies and Risk procedures. The position is expected to have operational experience in the core servicing systems, third party systems for insurers, guarantors and affiliated service providers and operations experience in areas such as customer service, collections, loss mitigation, escrow, claims and escrow. The Quality Assurance Senior Analyst position must have extensive knowledge in the areas of regulatory compliance, insurer/guarantor guidelines, client contractual agreements, TMS policies and Risk procedures. The position is expected to have operational experience in the core servicing systems, third party systems for insurers, guarantors and affiliated service providers and operations experience in areas such as customer service, collections, loss mitigation, escrow, claims and escrow. This position is responsible for testing operations processes and controls to assure TMS is maintaining compliance with all required guidance as well as identifying updates and changes that may be necessary to ensure the processes and controls are in line with updates to the guidance.
This position will be required to provide necessary report results to the testing, risk associated with the actions, curative actions necessary for any defects identified and the timelines for curative action implementation. The candidate may be required to communicate these results to senior management and must possess the skills to provide the information in a complete and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain current working knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements related to the mortgage industry.
- Conduct reviews, quality assurance audits of controls, as well as assist Vice President of Risk and other department members with the coordination of internal and external audits performed on by thirds parties.
- Assist with, manage, update and monitor parts of the evolution of policies and procedures, training, and compliance programs. Provide input and assistance to the Learning & Development team for training purposes.
- Conducting tests and inspections of processes against policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements to evaluate quality or performance.
- Evaluate risks of key control deficiencies and effectiveness of overall control framework, and ensure management has effective and timely control remediation plans. Develop and deliver regularly scheduled reports on the results of all reviews performed.
- Engage Legal and Compliance departments for review, approval, and opinions on risk impact, mitigation, and remediation when necessary.
- Ensure reports are prepared and provided to Risk team in a timely manner and design/propose corrective actions if necessary.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by manager.
- Must be a self-starter willing to demonstrate leadership, proactivity and team-building approach.
Education and Experience:
- High School Degree or equivalent required, BA/BS in Business Administration/Finance preferred or equivalent mortgage banking operations knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mortgage banking or mortgage servicing with emphasis in Quality Assurance, Quality Control or Internal Audit.
- Prior experience working with Loan Servicing Systems, particularly MSP and compliance testing systems such as ACES.
- Fraud Investigations or broad Mortgage Servicing experience is preferred.
Certificates and Licenses
- No certifications required.
- CRMP, CAMS, CIA or CFE certification preferred.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!