Quality Assurance – QA – Specialist at InspiringApps
Inspired Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
InspiringApps has the cultural benefits of a small company with the rewards of working on big company apps that serve millions of users.
We’re looking for an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to join our team. If you like autonomy, challenge, and the support of a humble and capable group, we could be an outstanding match.
- Commitment to your craft
We offer very competitive benefits, including company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for employees, a 401k with 4% match, profit sharing, respectful PTO policy, and much more.
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and technology used in software testing
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools, and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets the needs of the client/business partner
- Knowledge of the basic principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies
- Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques, and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
- Skill in understanding and focusing on the product manager’s needs
- Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and team-building skills, working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Not required, but bonus points for:
- Experience in the automotive industry– especially lending
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write simple queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting
The position is remote in the USA, but we prefer candidates in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Oregon, and Texas.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!