Quality Assurance Manager at Day Translations
Quality Assurance Manager
- Remote Worldwide
- Quality Assurance
Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Quality Assurance Manager position
- Position type: Full-time
- Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
- Reports to: CEO
Day Translations is announcing its career opening for the position of Quality Assurance Manager. We are seeking a hard-working creative innovator who can work closely with our operations department and our project managers with the objective of creating a quality-driven culture that ensures accountability in every activity. The successful candidate is a good communicator who can work well with all our departments and in a multicultural team. An ideal candidate has excellent managerial abilities and a good understanding on how translation management system works.
This is a full-time remote position with benefits such as:
- Paid and Non-Paid Time Off
- PTO Benefits such as Vacations, National and Local Holidays, Sick Leave, Marriage Leave, Birthday Leave, Parental Leave and Funeral Leave.
- Bonuses such as Employee of The Month, Outstanding Performance Bonus and Anniversary Bonus.
- Career development and growth with paid webinars and courses.
- Internet Reimbursement
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement, monitor and evaluate all activities related to quality assurance and quality control.
- Collaborate closely with our operations department supervisors and project managers to ensure quotes are done in time and follow up procedures are done correctly.
- Be responsible for daily compliance management and for maintaining and improving quality assurance processes, policies, procedures,
- Create improvement plans for our processes based on data analysis.
- Identify root problems and handle client complaints.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in QA
- A Bachelor’s Degree field is preferred but not required.
- Experience with ISO 9001 and/or other international standards and regulations.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language is a plus.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!