QA Engineer at Activated Insights
Part-Time QA Engineer
Activated Insights is a fast growth, mission-driven company working to solve some of the most interesting and critical challenges facing our aging population. We are passionate about using technology to improve senior care while also creating a great place to work ourselves.
We’re looking for a part-time manual QA engineer to help test our web-based application and develop our documentation. Come join us!
Read below to learn more about our company and the role.
About Activated Insights
At Activated Insights, our mission is to make a positive impact on the lives of the more than 10 million seniors, family members, and team members in the U.S. A significant portion of healthcare costs are driven by the aging population, and we seek to innovate and solve the workforce turnover and development problems that plague the industry.
Activated Insights is committed to simple, user-friendly solutions: we harness the power of data and modern technology for our customers and the seniors they serve. We partner with aging service providers, including assisted living communities, at-home care agencies, hospice, and others across the aging continuum to turn data into learnings, information into meaning, and insights into action.
As a part-time QA engineer your role will be to make sure that our product is working and documented. Day-to-day you’ll test new features, write issues in JIRA, and document functionality and test cases. We’re a small team moving quickly and you’ll have a lot of opportunity to shape how we approach documentation and improve how we do things.
- Design and document test cases for an existing product
- Manually test, analyze, and critique web-based software
- Investigate and recreate reported issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Identify manual test cases that can be automated
- A passion for QA
- 2 years’ experience doing manual QA for web-based software
- Excellent communication skills and great attention to detail
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Nice to have – knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Ability to pass a background check
- 10-30 hrs per week, ideally flexible.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!