QA Automation Engineer at Cardlytics
QA Automation Engineer
Reports to: Senior Director, QA Engineering
Location: Flexible. We’d love to find a candidate near one of our many US offices, so they could come in 2-3x/week to work alongside the team. However, we are also open to remote candidates for this role.
As a QA Automation Engineer at Bridg, you will be responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving Quality Assurance execution for our B2B web SaaS product. You will use your engineering acumen and passion for quality to drive results for and with our teams, bringing cutting-edge big data products to market.
You will work extensively with customers and cross-functionally with team members from Design, Product, and Engineering in order to successfully help our team develop the features and products our customers want, need, or have yet to even imagine.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will:
- Perform manual testing, software quality assurance, and implement test automation.
- Perform both blackbox and whitebox testing.
- Utilize QA tools such as Selenium, JMeter, and Jenkins.
- Create infrastructure to execute automation scripts on a scheduled basis.
- Perform heavy data validation and ETL processes testing.
- Perform load testing utilizing JMeter / custom-built python scripts. Utilize hosted load testing services in distributing the load geographically.
- Collaborate with Engineering Team to document practices and standards for QA.
- Report QA activities and project status to Engineering and Product Management on a weekly basis.
- Write test plans, test cases, status reports and summary reports.
- Participate in daily scrum and bi-weekly sprint planning meetings.
- Perform cross OS/browser and multi-device testing.
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation Engineering.
- Strong experience with SQL and working with backend systems and big data.
- Experience with data validation and ETL processes testing is a must.
- Experience in building automation frameworks from scratch (Java is ideal or Python).
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, and Jenkins, preferred.
- Experience with API testing tools such as SOAPUI, Postman and automation of APIs.
- Experience with load testing tools and suites such as JMeter.
- Experience with / knowledge of AWS is a plus.
- Experience with Web and Mobile debugger tools.
- $1,000 annual Lifestyle Spending Account – Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Up to $5,250 annually for educational assistance and student debt repayment
- $250 initial home office stipend + $900 annually for communication ($75/month)
- 401k company match (50% of contributions up to 5% of earnings)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, anniversary milestones, mentoring, top performer development, and more!
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industrybut we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we’ve accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks’ digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins – brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It’s that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It’s our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance – because performance matters, and it’s our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
In addition to core Cardlytics, we have also acquired Bridg. Purpose-built for brick-and-mortar retailers and their CPG brand partners, Bridg enables the identification, understanding and engagement of unknown in-store customers.
Utilizing Point of Sales (POS) transaction data and proprietary, self-built census of offline identity and behavior, Bridg identifies the individual customer behind a transaction leveraging the debit/credit card used and builds an anonymous, privacy-safe profile with SKU-level purchase history and hundreds of enriching attributes. Brick and mortar retailers now have a single source of truth across ALL customers (known & unknown) that powers analytics, targeted marketing, and measurement.
CPG brands, working with their retail partners, can now solve their 1st party audience challenges; going beyond loyalty programs, panels and cooperatives to gain direct access to individual customer profiles that enable a comprehensive understanding of consumer purchase behavior (SKU-level), enhanced retail operational collaboration, precision targeting (known & unknown shoppers), and transparent measurement of campaign impact.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more