Purchase Specialist at efficiently, LLC
Remote – Full Time
Department: Procurement and Logistics
Reports to: Purchase Division Lead
A good purchasing professional should quickly and accurately process purchase-related activities in a fast-paced environment. Works well in a team to consistently meet challenging goals.
The candidate should have good working knowledge in all the purchases for construction-related items (Appliance, Lighting, Tile, wood Floor, Door, plumbing, Cabinetry).
Essential Job Functions
Every effort has been made to make the job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties that will be required to be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is a logical assignment to the position.
- Prepares and release daily purchase orders by maintaining accuracy while creating and verifying purchase order information to include proper product quantities, pricing, shipping instructions.
- Initiates follow-up with vendors to check on availability and lead times for the products
- Close follow-up with supplier in getting the correct ship dates and order right item with right quantity in right time.
- To do excellent internal collaboration and handle day to day commitments with customer focus.
- Streamline Purchase processes by eliminating nonvalue added activities.
- To maintain vendor database with updated supplier contact list on regular basis with clear backup plan related to supplier purchase/ordering team.
- Handle purchase requisitions effectively & maintain clear track of changes in relation to products specifications with supplier on day to day basis.
- Maintains reports (Purchase, Preparation & PO sent/Revision) reports for specified division(s).
- Liaison with accounting department to reconcile Vendor order confirmation, acknowledgements, invoices and prepayment for the purchase orders.
- Review and resolve supplier invoice discrepancies and escalate on time.
- Handle discrepancy & issues related to Cost /swap/replacements.
- Communicate professionally and courteously direct with suppliers in relation to order processing as required to resolve issues and receive order acknowledgements.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Using software associated with position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related area preferred.
- Candidate should have at-least 1 year experience of supply chain.
- Should have construction-related Purchase items experience in Appliance, Lighting, Tile, wood Floor, Door, plumbing, Cabinetry.
- Rich experience in Handling Purchase full order cycle & incoterms.
- Must have experience working in back office operations.
- Should have customer handling experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills – 4 to 5 band.
- Must be an expert user of MS office suite, including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experienced in current technologies and ERP platforms.
- Supply chain Knowledge
- Product Knowledge
- Excellent Communication skill
- Customer/Client Focus
- Ethical Conduct
- Analytical thinking
- Technical Proficiency
- Supervisory Responsibility
- No Supervision responsibility for this role is required
This job is currently operating as a remote position but will transition back into an office role once business operations return to normal. This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is active role which will require the ability to lifting and moving approximately 75 pounds objects. Sitting, standing, walking, talking, hearing, and finger dexterity are all requirements of the job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday; 6:00pm-3:00am IST.
No travel is expected for this position.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more