- StayWell Company, LLC
- Full Time Regular
- Sales/Client Services/Account Management
StayWell is the nations leading provider of patient education, consumer health information, and population health management solutions. Integrating personal, print, interactive and mobile communications, StayWell is proud to offer solutions that touch millions of health care consumers and employees every year, delivering measurable results for our clients.
About our culture: Fueling healthy bodies, sharp minds, and meaningful work. StayWell strives for a workforce of engaged, happy employees who are passionate about collaborating to achieve our goals. We take pride in a company culture that supports our purpose: to empower people to get well, live well and stay well. A thriving culture is the bedrock of our success.
We invite new employees into a healthful workplace ecosystem, and we work hard to promote a culture of well-being. An active StayWell Culture Committee and Culture Champion Network partner to bring employees the best of what we offer our own clients and a healthy dose of fun and fitness, too. In fact, some of our best ideas for new products and product features originate within our Culture Learning Lab, and we use our culture program to help drive progressive, innovative solutions for both our employees and our clients.
We want to be the kind of company that makes employee health and well-being easy, and we celebrate the StayWell team and their health-related accomplishments in ways that make us one of the healthiest and best places to work.
We are currently seeking a proposal writer to work closely with sales and commercial leadership to produce high-quality proposals in response to prospective and current client Request for Proposals (RFPs).
As part of a collaborative team, you will:
- Analyze RFPs by checking scope of work, outlines, attachments and schedules.
- Review RFP submission requirements and create timelines to ensure all project milestones/ deadlines are met.
- Assist sales team with assessment of the customers overall needs, culture, management/union concerns, and policies to develop a strategic plan
- Identify questions for the consultant/prospect/client, as applicable to the creation of a proposal.
- Research, write, rewrite and edit materials for response development within proposals, edit tailored boilerplate/templates and write new answers to questions.
- Delegate to SMEs and Deal Desk and then gather all incoming information into a working document; edit and format their submissions and collect collateral for appendices.
- Use the appropriate level of editing; clarify text and graphics for thought, continuity, applicability and readability as well as adherence to the business units standards and styles; create headings and subheadings, check and correct grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, inconsistencies, and formats.
- Perform quality control reviews on proposal components.
- Document proposal activity; maintain tracking information for open and submitted proposals.
- Database management to ensure boilerplate responses are stored in Loopio and remain up to date.
- Keep abreast of the business units products, technologies and services using every available educational opportunity.
- Develop generic proposals.
Desired qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree in English, Communications, Journalism or Marketing from a four (4) year college or university and three (3) or more years of proposal experience, preferably in the health care, wellness, or patient education fields.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, to include business and technical writing.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook) and working knowledge of data repositories.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
We offer a collegial work environment in a stimulating industry and a competitive compensation and benefits portfolio to our employees. Apply today for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team!
Location/Division: United States