Bid Adoptions and RFPs
North Billerica, MA or Remote, United States
Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing educational technology and publishing company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. Located outside Boston, we are an innovative, collaborative, and mission-driven company that has been consistently recognized as a Boston Globe Top Workplace and a Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work.
We are seeking a talented full-time Proposal Writer to join one of the best Bids and Proposals teams in the industry as we grow this key business function. The Proposal Writer will be an integral contributor to the team’s work in expertly crafting winning proposals to school district and state solicitations.
The impact you’ll have:
- Reviewing new Request for Proposal (RFP) documents to summarize key points and help make bid/no bid decisions, based on best fit and value to the organization.
- Understanding RFP requirements and crafting (either directly or in collaboration with other personnel) appropriate responses that highlight Curriculum Associates’ strengths and competitive advantages.
- Developing creative and compelling copy to effectively market our programs and services to educators through the vehicle of a narrative proposal.
- Incorporating team edits into proposal drafts.
- Collaborating with other members of the RFP Team to ensure timely and compliant production and shipment of proposals. This includes leading the digital page-turn review of the final proposal prior to production by the Project Manager.
What we’re looking for:
- An outstanding communicator, gifted in the art of selling through writing.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environmentwith proven project/time management skills.
- A demonstrated record of success with proposal writing and a genuine love of the written word.
- At least 3 years of experience writing proposals, preferably in a K-12 education/publishing environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Fast and nimble research capabilitiesability to synthesize relevant information from complex source materials.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Please include a professional writing sample with your resume. Resumes without a writing sample will not be considered.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media:
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.