Title: Project Support Specialist
We are seeking
A qualified Project Support Specialist with agile project management expertise to support our instructional recruitment and training teams. Specializing in instructional operations projects, this role will sit on a centralized shared service operations team and support a wide range of initiatives that span multiple functions and teams.
About our team
- The one thing’ for the Functional Operations team is cross-functional initiatives.
- We spend our day-to-day working across departments and teams at Trilogy to facilitate, support and enable the successful execution of cross-functional initiatives.
- We use our deep understanding of how various business units operate to collaborate with functional business leaders, technical project managers, implementation teams, c-level executives and external parties to help solve Trilogy’s greatest problems or bring to life Trilogy’s best ideas.
About the role
This role is a new addition to the Functional Operations team and will report into the Senior Manager of Service Operations to support our growing needs for project definition and implementation across instructional recruitment, instructional training and service delivery teams.
As a member of the Functional Operations shared service team, you will be responsible for supporting cross-functional projects as they move through our 5-phase project framework.
To do this, you will:
- Be the dedicated point of contact for our Instructional recruitment and training teams for operational support
- Partner with our Instructional Operations teams to build a backlog of ideas or issues to solve
- Assist the Senior Manager of Service Operations with prioritizing, scoping and defining the backlog of ideas or issues for US-based and international service operations
- Working across teams to fill in the RACI for each project and maintain its accuracy as the project needs change
- Assist the Senior Manager of Service Operations with establishing phases and project goals for each project
- Use the phases and goals determined to setup and maintain project documentation in JIRA
- Track work against project milestones and escalate risks or issues
- Maintain the backlog for each project and coordinate across teams to meet agile milestones and success metrics
- Support strategic brainstorming sessions as new project initiatives are discussed and scoped
- Lead and coordinate weekly project meetings to keep everyone on track and focused
- Maintain thorough project documentation in JIRA and/or through dashboard tools as needed
- Establish relationships across all departments at Trilogy to keep things moving through our matrix org chart
- 3+ years working in a cross-functional role or team
- 3+ years project management experience on an agile team
- Must have experience using JIRA and Salesforce
- Scrum Master certification preferred
High-level view of who you are
- You are highly organized in your written communication and believe form is as important as function
- You’re well organized, results driven, persistent, and enjoy the challenge of achieving aggressive goals
- You represent your ideas and team needs with professionalism across all levels of leadership
- You are easy to collaborate with and quickly form relationships with other teams that may share your goals
- You are flexible and aren’t stressed out by ambiguity