Services | Remote, United States | AMERICAS
NICE is seeking an experienced, client-facing project manager to implement our award winning solutions.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Plan and control the diverse activities required to deliver projects on time, on budget and with the required quality, despite risks and issues.
- Lead activities to foresee risks and issues and create the required mitigation plans.
- Own and oversee the end-to-end management of a project or program of projects including:
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource/ Personnel Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement/Subcontractor Management
- Stakeholder (internal and external) Management
- Manage all phases of project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor and Control and Closing.
- Manage issues proactively, provide visibility of issues and resolution to stakeholders and escalate internally as required to resolve issues.
- Manage project related revenue and revenue forecast. Keep management systems updated to reflect revenue forecasting.
- Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery. Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and suggestions for future improvements. Contribute to project management methodology improvements. Provide assessment of project results.
- Be part of the broader PM community to participate, contribute, learn and collaborate to increase efficiency of Project Management at NICE.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- PMI, PMP or PRINCE2 Certified preferred.
- Proven ability to manage projects using formal methods.
- Proven ability to take accountability and ownership of projects and drive to completion.
- Proven technical aptitude, and relevant experience in the field and industry NICE operates in.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed organization and co-ordination skills.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Savvy in business and commercial aspects, including development and management of budgets.
- Experienced in using PSA/Project Management Software and tools.
- Experienced in handling crisis and difficult customer situations.
- Experienced in managing teams dispersed geographically in a matrix organization.
- Team coaching, motivation, and supervision.
- Project staffing and staff management, including training needs.
- Task minded, detail oriented.