Project Manager at GearsCRM
GearsCRM helps companies improve their overall business processes through smart, practical use of technology. With our unique combination of in-depth business experience and technical know-how, we deliver expert guidance in the application of the right tools for each organization’s unique challenges. We partner closely with our clients to understand their exact needs and provide them with expert solutions through our Salesforce, Intelligent Automation, and Integration practices.
Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex spending, 401K, generous paid time off.
GearsCRM is searching for an experienced Project Manager to support new implementation projects. In this role, you will be on the front line with clients and collaborate with internal team members to define project milestones, develop and manage project plans, take the lead on client communications, ensure tasks are delivered on time, conduct forecasting, and manage budgets. This role may support multiple projects concurrently, and responsibilities will vary based on the project scope. We work from home on flexible schedules, collaborating to solve complex problems for great clients.
- Help drive project forward by ensuring internal and external resources are staying on track
- Serve as client point person on communications and the conduit to internal Gears resources
- Lead driver in initial project set up and coordination project kickoff activities Set up and facilitate internal and Client meetings
- Develop and maintain project plans, including timelines and milestones and dependencies
- Develop and maintain Client status reports Forecast and manage changing resource needs throughout duration of a project
- Track project budget, including identification and management of scope changes Identify risks and facilitate internal discussions to mitigate
- Other project management tasks, as needed
- 3-5 years experience project managing complex, technical implementations
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and corresponding technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team, while remaining friendly and approachable
- Demonstrated ability to manage a cross-functional team
- Proven track record translating customer / client requests into actionable tasks
- Experience in developing comprehensive project plans and knowledge of various project methodologies
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in managing budgets
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines at once while adhering to corporate standards and processes
- Familiarity with Salesforce, data migrations and / or integrations a plus
- PMP and/or MBA a plus
GearsCRM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!