Project Leader, Senior Project Leader – Biotech at PAREXEL
Project Leader / Senior Project Leader – Biotech – Home based
- USA – Any Region – Home Based
Parexel has a new defined Biotech Division that offers exciting opportunities for seasoned Project Management professionals with a strong background in running all phases of global clinical trials. This group focuses on the Biotech clients and providing all areas of support to accommodate their unique needs. This is a great opportunity for those in the industry who prefer the flexibility and problem-solving mindset that is often required to support this area of the industry. We are currently looking for candidates across all phases with backgrounds therapeutically in Oncology, Rare Disease, Gene- Cell Therapy, Dermatology and CNS.
The individuals selected for these roles will provide leadership to project teams and manage the day to day operations of domestic and international clinical projects. They will strive to achieve operational excellence through on time delivery that is within budget and to the highest quality with the goal to exceed client expectations.
- Successful candidates must at minimum, possess an undergraduate degree in a clinical or health related field: advanced degree preferred,
- along with a minimum, at the Project Leader level of 3+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager within a CRO (preferred), Biotech or Pharma. More years of experience will be required at the Senior Project Leader level.
- These positions also require experience in project scheduling, managing resources and budgets and coordinating team activities, as well as experience with the full clinical development process through regulatory submissions. More years of experience will be required at the Project Director level.
- Candidates are required to be detailed-oriented, computer proficient in a Windows environment and possess superior interpersonal and organizational skills. The Biotech division at Parexel offers great room to grow your career.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!