Project Lead – USDA at Ellumen
Project Lead – USDA
Full time | Ellumen, Inc. | United States
- Job Information
- Industry IT Services
- City Remote
- State/Province Remote
- Zip/Postal Code Remote
Ellumen, named a Top Workplace by the Washington Post, is a small business headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland. We provide a broad spectrum of information technology and ancillary services to government and commercial customers primarily within the healthcare delivery domain. We seek a Project Lead for the USDA CEC Microsoft Project Online Migration.
The Project Lead will serve as the primary point of contact for the Government in providing consultation and support services to migrate the current On-Premise based PWA instance to the Government Computing Cloud (GCC) Environment Microsoft Project Online to include any technological enhancements and/or process improvement features for the USDA Office of the Information Officer (OCIO) Client Experience Center (CEC), and provide recommendations for reporting tools/dashboards that are approved by the USDA OCIO.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Facilitate direct lines of communication with Government in supporting the evaluation of CEC’s current Project Web App as well as the design, implementation, migration and follow-on IT support services for CEC related Microsoft Project Online efforts.
- Facilitate the development and on-time delivery of all project deliverables, including the: Project Online Configuration Strategy, Migration and Testing Strategy, Project Archive Process Guide/Records Management Standard, Reporting & Dashboard Strategy, Configuration Documentation, Baseline Schedule, Cost Profile, Updated MS Project Status Report, Training Materials, Training and Knowledge Sessions, and Final Step-by-Step “How to” Guides/Instructions by role.
- 5+ years of experience managing hardware and/or software systems, planning and implementing system rollout, contract management, establishing and maintaining interoperability via interfaces between IT systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 7 years of project management experience with IT systems
- Active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Project Online, Project Online Administration, Project Online configuration, Government Cloud Computing (GCC) environments and report options.
- MS Project Plan 5 GCC Shared Server
- Experience with the Government Computing Cloud (GCC) Environment Microsoft Project Online
- Experience with the USDA OCIO Client Experience Center’s Information Technology (IT) Enterprise Solutions effort, including end user services and back-end infrastructure
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!