Project Coordinator – Clinical Testing at LabConnect
Title: Bi-lingual Project Coordinator
- Clinical Testing
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
The Bi-lingual Project Coordinator is responsible for program support including but not limited to monitoring timelines, managing documentation requirements, maintaining tracking logs and regulatory adherence of testing.
Essential Duties and Other Responsibilities
- Fluent in Spanish
- Responsible for oversight of multi-faceted projects.
- Serves as project coordinator for moderate and high complexity projects assigned, including client meetings and communications, report development and review, issue resolutions, and budget oversight.
- Order test item for multiple programs and track proper documentation of test item expiry
- Maintain trackers related to issues and program-specific information
- Support sample and discrepancy inquiries
- Contribute to the maintenance of external collaboration sites
- Manage logistics for kit and supply shipments
- Participate in and/or lead process improvement projects under the direction of an Operational Program Manager.
- A four-year college or university degree. (Bachelor of Science in the natural sciences preferred).
- Two-year college or university program certificate with four to six years related laboratory, clinical trial industry experience, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in customer service and Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Must possess excellent organization and interpersonal skills and a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- The ability to navigate software and databases is a must.
- Very high attention to detail and excellent multi-tasking skills is required for success in this position.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!