The Divas at Smart to Finish are looking for an additional team member to join our team! Are you looking for a long term position where you can work from home using your skills and knowledge? If you love supporting people, interacting with customers and have a fun attitude, this is for you!
About the Company
Smart to Finish began serving clients online in 2004 and has grown into a team-based support company which provides Online Marketing services to a variety of clientele who have both online and brick-and-mortar businesses.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of hands-on customer service or project management experience. You will be in charge of our project management system and processes. It is your job to make sure all our staff has what they need and that projects are completed on a timely manner.
The assistant will possess the following traits:
- Ability to organize and manage multi-client project tasks, ensuring on-time delivery
- Enjoys high energy, high accountability atmosphere
- Work independently with great follow up and follow through
- Detail oriented
- Juggle urgent priorities and decide what is priority
- Ability to take direction and feedback
- Team player
- Can-do attitude
- Love to learn new skills and software
- Willing and able to jump on the telephone and or skype (video!) to connect with team and clients on a regular basis
- Looking to find a position with a team to grow with long term
- Ability to coordinate projects with our staff and clients
- Prior customer service
- Tech savvy, resourcefulness and the ability to “figure things out”
- Be available to work during “normal business hours” (approximately 8am to 5pm Pacific or Mountain time,)
- Knowledge of project management systems and process (we use Asana)
- Social media marketing experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook a plus!
- Proofreading skills
About the position
- You loving working from home and are a rockstar are managing your time. You love to support others and find a variety of work exciting and challenging.
- You also don’t mind interruptions and changing projects depending on clients needs each day.
- As a project assistant, you may be asked to do a variety of tasks from the clients you work directly with – or from our team. You don’t mind pitching in and helping out where needed some days.
Hours and Compensation
- Available to work a minimum 30 hours/week, Monday-Friday with flexibility in the evenings and weekends during launches
- Starting Hourly Rate: $10 – $13 per hour USD depending on experience
- Employee position. This is not a subcontractor position and would not be a good fit for those who have their own book of clients
- Smart to Finish can only consider applicants who live and work in the United States
- We do not currently offer medical benefits but do provide a small PTO package, work from home and a flexible and fun team to work with
NOTE (important stuff here!): We invest a lot in each person we bring on to our team so please only apply if you’re seriously interested.