Job Locations: US-Remote
Job ID: 2019-1774
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
GovernmentCIO is looking for a Project Analyst to join our team to support the Veterans Legacy Memorials project with the Department of Veterans Affairs. The Project Analyst will support administrative functions of the Project Manager.
- Plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating projects
- Support and report to the Project Manager to prepare and revise all reports and presentations
- Perform analytical tasks to make sure the project is supporting its goals and objectives.
- Use source data to evaluate the effectiveness of Projects and business processes.
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Understand the client’s business issues and data challenges.
- Conduct research, analyze information needs, and perform analysis to support the delivery of relevant artifacts including business process diagrams, reports, and presentations
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations.
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Well organized
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Works well in a team environment