Program Manager, Marketing Operations at Gopuff
Program Manager, Marketing Operations
- BRAND & MARKETING – BRAND & MARKETING
- FULL TIME
Gopuff is looking for a Program Manager to orchestrate the end-to-end execution of large-scale integrated marketing campaigns and strategic projects, from planning through creative implementation and analysis, across all channels. The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple business units, and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is globally focused, and will partner with our teams domestically and abroad as Gopuff continues to expand internationally.
The role sits on the Global Marketing Operations team. Marketing Operations is the strategic enabler of the Marketing organization. Our job is to serve as the infrastructural backbone, so that functional teams can focus on delivering high-quality work in service of our business goals.
- Project manage high-impact market launch and brand initiatives, working cross-functionally with teams inside of Marketing (Brand Strategy, Media, CRM, Creative, and Insights) and outside (Operations, Merchandising and Supply Chain, Business Operations)
- Build project plans for campaigns and initiatives by identifying requirements, dependencies, and building work-back schedules to manage deadlines. Look for connections to other projects, and recommend simplification and integration points.
- Estimate work efforts, define milestones, and manage resources accordingly. Track progress and communicate status up and across.
- Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum. Manage issue escalations, and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities.
- Establish world-class workflows and ensure that recaps and learnings are documented and shared.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience project managing high-impact, cross-functional projects from start to finish, on time and within budget. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality, and risk.
- Highly organized, with the skills to juggle multiple tasks at once without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Familiarity with integrated marketing processes, with an understanding of owned and paid channel processes and the inputs required to build integrated marketing plans.
- High degree of initiative to drive programs to completion
- Past experience in both Marketing and Operations at a tech company is a plus.
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers…the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!