Program Manager at Tiger Analytics
- United States
- Full time
Tiger Analytics is looking for an experienced, remote Program Manager to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best global analytics consulting team in the world.
- Assist the global retail management team in delivery of developed solutions to multiple markets utilizing Agile.
- Be responsible for the planning and resourcing and enforce accountability of vendors and market SPOC.
- Communicate status to global retail management team member(s).
- Escalate issues and risks in a timely manner related to timeline, resources, and budget/costs.
- Use Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint as tools to organize and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Organize, manage and run relevant project meetings at regular intervals: Kick off, Daily Standups, Status and Project close.
- 8+ years in managing and delivering programs with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for complex programs.
- Program management skills using Agile methods and Scrum Master experience required.
- Ability to change priorities and requirements per the market needs.
- Deep understanding of CPG/Retail industry space.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and work with global teams including product owners, business translators, etc.
- Strong Program and Project management skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!