Program Management Advisor – Salesforce
United States Work at Home
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
* Role can be based work at home anywhere in the continental US
The Program Management Advisor role is part of the Salesforce Business team, a division of the Enterprise Sales Effectiveness organization. The Program Manager Advisor will manage all aspects of mid-sized Salesforce initiatives. The primary responsibilities will be to develop business requirements, document process flows, and facilitate cross-functional team communication to promote successful adoption.
- Identify and engage appropriate subject matter experts to develop comprehensive business requirements
- Demonstrate strong leadership to resolve conflict, ensure accountability and keep project teams engaged
- Develop project plan and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep interested parties informed of project status.
- Leverage Salesforce knowledge to determine how to best apply technology to solve business issues
- Partner with product owners, business and IT teams to write user stories to be prioritized for Salesforce development and implementation
- Identify key KPIs to ensure proposed solutions address business objectives and demonstrate improved efficiency, effectiveness and/or productivity gains
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills to identify and mitigate risks, and utilize data to make informed decisions
- Committed to continuous improvement and staying current with Salesforce capabilities to build trusted and consultative partnerships with sales
- Perform Salesforce administration activities including but not limited to application configuration, creation of workflows, process builder/flow, email templates, reports & dashboards and providing end user support as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years in a sales environment with thorough knowledge of sales processes and applications
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence, balance stakeholder needs and foster collaboration to drive change
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Salesforce Administration certification
- Familiarity with Salesforce Lightning
- Change Management certifications
- Project Management certifications
- Experience in an Agile development environment
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.