Program Attorney at Quimbee
Program Attorney – REMOTE
- CLE & Prof Dev
- Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Full time
Quimbee is looking for a Program Attorney! Join an amazing team and work with stellar practitioners across a variety of practice areas to develop compelling continuing legal education (CLE) content.
This position is 100% remote. All you need is an internet connection and a quiet place to work.
In this role you will work collaboratively with the Quimbee content team to conceptualize and produce new CLE courses. You’ll identify and recruit SMEs, negotiate contracts, and work with them to create these courses to help attorneys maintain their licenses and thrive in the practice of law.
Who You Are
Law nerd. You love to research and read about the law. You have a deep understanding of how current events and the practice of law intersect.
A creative thinker. You can design amazing course concepts based on your knowledge of the law and the conversations you have with SMEs.
An excellent communicator. You communicate clearly, effectively, and politely with your teammates. In fact, you believe in “overcommunicating,” because you understand that lack of communication is the root cause of a dysfunctional team.
A true relationship manager. You can talk to anyone, make friends easily, and love to nerd out about the law with people who can teach you a thing or two. You are passionate about maintaining the relationships you create.
A project manager at heart. You can juggle multiple projects and personalities, manage a pipeline of tasks and deadlines, and track deliverables like a pro.
An awesome writer. Your email game is strong, and you know what good writing is. You can guide attorneys to create strong teaching materials.
A detail-oriented, tech-savvy, self-starter. You’re comfortable with technology generally and eager to learn. You’re disciplined and motivated and the kind of person who doesn’t need someone looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re doing your job.
- Graduate of an ABA accredited law school
- 3-5 years in legal practice
- Highly organized with pristine attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High-speed internet connection
- JD from a Tier 1 law school
- Professional experience in legal education
- 100% remote. That’s one of the biggies. No more commute!
- Profit share. We set aside a percentage of profits each year and then pay them out equally across the entire team.
- Group health-insurance coverage.
- 401k matching up to 4% (100% matching up to 3% and 50% between 3% and 5%).
- Unlimited paid time off. Our philosophy is that if you feel you need time off (for example, because of overwork, sickness, personal matters, etc.), we’re not going to question that. We just ask that you don’t abuse it and that you give us at least two weeks notice if you plan to be away.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!