Program Assistant at Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center
Program Assistant (6-month contract to perm)
Project Descriptions and Recs
The Program Assistant will support the ongoing development and scale of Milestone Circles for over 500 Women Business Owners by mid 2022. This incredible program is part of the Institute of Equitable Entrepreneurship which exists to break down barriers between entrepreneurs and opportunity – because we believe that entrepreneurship can heal the world. This key addition for our small and mighty team is centralized around exceptional project support responsibilities, including coordination and implementation of the program for The Program Assistant will collect and perform the initial analysis of programmatic data for upper management and support all grant reporting requirements.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables are aligned. They will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support to include: organization of program materials and data; gather initial data for analysis; correspondence; project planning and activities and maintain overall program databases
- Ability to form relationships and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders and influencers
- Assist in development of program materials and collateral including editing, formatting and design
- Assist in the facilitation of program activities, as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, scheduling, and multi-tasking skills required
- Highly motivated, driven self-starter
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure, fast paced environment while meeting strict deadlines
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices (e.g. Notion)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Dedication to continuous process improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
Experience facilitating, training, or public speaking is a big plus
Mid-West or East-Coast time zone location
This is a 6-month contract to permanent position with fully remote and flexible schedule offerings. Annual compensation will be set with a range of $50-60k.