Professional Coding Specialist at Ensemble Health Partners
Professional Coding Specialist (Remote)
- Full Time
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
The Coding Specialist is responsible for reviewing provider charges to accurately code encounters, correct coding edits, and assist with research for denied claims. This position will assist in tracking and trending coding issues. Coding Leadership will determine specialty-specific coding classification.
- Code claims directly from the medical record/operative report according to coding guidelines.
- Accurate and timely completion of charge review work queues as assigned.
- Assist with tracking and trending coding issues and research of denied claims
- AAPC or AHIMA Coding Certification (i.e. CPC-A, CPC, CCS-P) required at time of hire
- Minimum of 1 year physician procedural coding experience highly preferred
- Successful completion of coding curriculum
- EPIC experience preferred
- Full-Time at 40 hours/week on first shift EST
- Remote opportunity after working on-site for the first 90 days of employment
- This role will sit remotely or in Cincinnati, OH within our CBO.
Ensemble Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!