Production Artist Designer
Job ID: 2016-16780
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Location: US-Remote
Hours Per Week: 40
More information about this job:
The Production Artsit/Designer is a fast learner who wishes to apply his/her knowledge of digital media and graphic design in a professional setting. By utilizing existing templates, style guides, and branding guidelines, the Production Artist will assist in producing high-end graphics for Healthcare Education and mobile technology/platforms.
- Extremely organized with a sharp attention-to-detail as he/she will be making significant edits, updates, and revisions to existing documents.
- Creative, passionate, and hard working individual who is excited to work across different media and a wide array of projects.
- Working in a wide variety of media including print, web, on-line education, mobile platforms, electronic books/magazines, and other multimedia. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who has experience in dealing with multiple media.
- This position will report into the Manager of Creative Services and work closely to produce a high volume of creative projects and deliverables including custom graphics, innovative designs/infographics, and cool and professional layouts.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a remote/virtual environment.
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Web design and HTML knowledge
- Application/Interface/Infographic design
- Web graphic design and optimization
- Illustration and drawing tablet experience
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse and Equation, each formerly a leader in its own right, we’ve combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
nThrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.