Product Support Lead
at Lingo Live
About Lingo Live
Lingo Lives mission is to empower humans to contribute their unique potential to the workplace. Our vision is to bring the world together through meaningful, human connections.
We connect multilingual employees to a personal language and communication coach to help them contribute as their authentic selves with more confidence at work via task-based learning.Were trusted by global organizations such as Microsoft, Comscore, Quantcast and NBC. Were a distributed workforce with offices in San Francisco, CA and Brooklyn, NY.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strive to nurture a culture of inclusivity and belonging where everyone can thrive.
What You’ll Do As a Product Support Lead
We take a whole-human approach and believe in timely, honest and empathetic interactions with our community. Youll be a founding member of our support team, leading a globally-distributed team of Product Support Specialists to lay the foundation to empower our platform users: coaches, learners, and clients.Youll work cross-functionally to ensure our users have access to logistical, light technical, and platform support.
This is a full-time remote position. You’ll spend ~ 50% of your time as an individual contributor delivering support to our users and ~ 50% coaching, mentoring, and supporting the team.
Below is a breakdown of your responsibilities:
- Create the overall support vision, strategy, and operational excellence to deliver a meaningful experience to users at scale
- Hire, grow, and mentor a team of globally-distributed support specialists who feel included and empowered to execute on your vision
- Design, plan, implement, and measure process, technology, and operational solutions which are sustainable for scale and foster a culture of data-driven decision making
- Build our Help Center to capture institutional knowledge and provide best practices to users at their fingertips
- Manage the financial and budgetary planning of the support organization
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams on user feedback data to support ongoing iteration of our product roadmap
- Work closely with our internal teams to understand the ever-evolving needs of our userbase and effectively deliver support
You’ll succeed in this role if you meet these qualifying factors:
- You have 5+ years of experience in support and have built this function from scratch in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- You have 2+ years of people management experience, ideally leading a globally-distributed team in a similar startup environment
- You care deeply about users experience and know how to resolve issues and handle escalations appropriately while providing a meaningful experience
- You have analytical/data analysis skills, as well as some technical knowledge to collaborate well with Product and Engineering teams
- You have knowledge of support software and industry-standard operational support systems
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- You rise by lifting others, growing and mentoring those around you while striving towards a common goal
- You are self-reflective and driven to continuously learn and better yourself and your abilities
- Unlimited access to our coaching for any language we offer: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, and Japanese + communication coaching to develop your skills in public speaking, feedback and crucial conversations, and other areas
- Limited access to our coaching for a loved one, up to 2 live sessions per week
- Unlimited vacation time that you will actually be encouraged to use
- A flexible remote and work from home policy
- 12 weeks of parental leave for primary caregivers, 2 weeks for secondary
- 85% cost coverage for health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Commuter benefits program