Product Marketing Manager for Clinical Operations at Medidata Solutions
MANAGER/SENIOR MANAGER PRODUCT MARKETING – CTMS
Technology & Analytics New York, New York Remote, United States Boston, Massachusetts Iselin, New Jersey
Position at Medidata Solutions
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
Medidata is the leader in developing the technologies that allow our customers to get the medicines to patients faster. Building on our long history of delivering world-class clinical applications to the life sciences industry, Medidata’s Product Organization is staffed with a passionate team of product management experts, tackling the industry’s most difficult technical challenges in order to push the boundaries of possibility for our clients and most importantly, for patients. Together we can deliver meaningful advanced digital transformation to the industry in order to achieve our vision.
As the Product Marketing Manager for Clinical Operations , you will work closely with the Senior Director of Product Marketing for Clinical Operations to support the go-to-market strategy and commercialization efforts for Rave CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) and other products as assigned. You will work on customer insights, go-to-market plans, messaging and content, lead generation, and field marketing tactics. To thrive in this role, it will be important that you’re equally comfortable with interacting with multiple stakeholders, market research, analysis, messaging, enablement, campaign creation, and writing content. The ideal candidate will have experience in mhealth and digital clinical trials, who can run with direction as well as take initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Support the development and execution of Rave CTMS go-to-market plan including positioning, messaging, sales enablement materials, internal and external communication materials, promotional activities, and other deliverables, as appropriate
- Identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value by representing the voice of the customer
- Evaluate and communicate competitive threats, strengths and weaknesses, and fine-tune messaging
- Be in market often so that you are at the pulse of customer needs and how our evolving offering needs to be shaped to meet those needs
- Collaborate with product teams to appropriate product roadmap and position and bring to market new capabilities
- Conceive and create thought leadership and educational content to broaden the awareness and understanding of our product
- Provide marketing support to the sales team in researching prospects and generating and customizing collateral and presenting at customer meetings
- Create customer personas which will serve as inspiration and guides for marketing initiatives
- Initiate, manage, and optimize lead-gen activities including trade conferences, webcasts, email marketing, and SEM
- Generate customer success case studies through customer interviews and metrics from the platform
- Manage to an agreed schedule of deliverables and within agreed budgets. Manage oversight tools in support
- Marketing/Product Marketing Experience in technology, healthcare, or clinical trials
- Knowledge and experience in the development, management, marketing and/or sales of enterprise software – especially hosted, web-based software
- Strategic thinker, inquisitive and able to see the big picture while applying to business needs
- Strong collaborator, with ability to work with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent writing and editorial skills and proven content creation experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in designing and executing marketing and communications programs
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Sciences or Life Sciences, or equivalent experience; Master’s degree or MBA a plus
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience, with knowledge and experience in the life sciences industry
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!