Product Marketing Manager at Critical Start
Title: Product Marketing Manager
- Location: United States
- REMOTE – ANY CITY / MARKETING /FULL-TIME
Who are we?
CRITICALSTART is turning the managed security services market on its head by being the first to look at cybersecurity threats in a new way! We are on a journey towards building the future of cybersecurity, and we need highly talented and motivated people like you! At CRITICALSTART, we live by three very basic principles: do what’s right for the customer, don’t do things that suck, and do what’s right for our employees. That’s it! By concentrating on these three values, we have built a lasting culture that delivers on promises to our people and our customers – and they are the key drivers to our long-term success!
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to drive significant shareholder, customer and employee value.
- A constant stream of new things to learn.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact? The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers.
- Highly talented and dedicated peers, all the way from Sales Engineering to Customer Support.
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
Who you are?
The Product Marketing Manager is seasoned in understanding how to create strong messaging, positioning and content strategies that set CRITICALSTART apart from its core competition; and position CRITICALSTART as a leading provider of MDR, Incident Response and additional security services. This person will be responsible to create full-funnel content strategies, develop content and manage content production with third party agencies, lead cross-functional launches of new products and solutions.
The Product Marketing Manager will collaborate across functions to build go-to-market plans that include customer insight generation; category SWOT; messaging/proposition development, go-to-market tactics and analytics. The ideal candidate will have experience marketing software, services and IT products for a small or large technology company with a deep understanding of enablement across sales and partner channels, and knowledge of content marketing and demand generation.
What you will be doing?
- Manage the creation and execution of internal and external collateral and other resource creation including but not limited to presentations, product sheets, videos, training tools, website content, white papers, objection handling, FAQs and case studies.
- Work closely with all departments including leadership to develop and communicate the value proposition of our MDR product and service offerings and lead the development of the tools and marketing collateral.
- Manage go-to-market planning efforts and execution for successful product and business launches, working cross functionally and continuously refining/improving our go-to-market strategies.
- Continually develop your industry knowledge and become a subject matter expert on CRITICALSTART‘s core competencies and technology, keep a pulse on competitors and industry trends.
- Define, create, train, and equip the organization with appropriate support materials.
- Work closely with Product Management and R&D, and Sales team to influence and help shape the product roadmap to drive new feature and product adoption.
- Achievement of company sales, profit, and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for the on-time execution and implementation of go-to-market plan.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting of product marketing objectives.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Reports to Director of Product Marketing.
- Own assigned launch plans, and enablement paths and drive go-to-market process and strategy.
- Possibly manage content managers or cross-functional teams to create content and marketing plans
- Align and work closely with other organizations with “one” goal of success for customer experience and adoption of CRITICALSTART products and services.
What you will bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or related field.
- Strategic thinker with a required 5+ years of experience positioning and marketing in B2B SaaS product marketing, IT services or cybersecurity
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in content management and strategy, channel program strategy, product marketing, sales, and/or business development.
- Expertise in multi-channel strategy and execution.
- Experience in executing and measuring product marketing strategies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills and ability to communicate with excellent listening skills.
- Understanding of applications, solutions, and partners/vendors.
- Team player with a track record of maintaining business relationships.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated strong ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills, ethics and professional business practices.
What’s the working environment like?
This job operates in a professional office environment, but we don’t take it too seriously. Casual dress every day! We have an open office, meeting and collaboration spaces, phone rooms, wellness rooms and a break room with a ping pong table, gaming machine, and shuffle board! This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones and we work in an extremely fast paced, fun environment. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What does our Comp and Benefits package look like?
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
- Employee Stock Options
- Employee Healthcare 100% paid for employees/50% for dependents
- Dental & Vision Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, Additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long-term Disability coverage
- Unlimited PTO plan
- 401k plan with matching program
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!