Product Marketing Manager at Aire Labs
Product Marketing Manager
- United States
- Full time
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our Brand team as we grow our presence in the USA, and focus on rolling out our product Pulse, the income assessment platform.
Pulse delivers fairer outcomes for consumers by leveraging the data financial institutions already gather to provide immediate confidence in the stated income of any consumer. You will work closely within our Brand team, and collaborate with our Commercial and Product teams.
You’ll spend your time:
- working closely with our Product team, you’ll take ownership of the ongoing development of our product marketing, turning insight into effective positioning and creative
- developing compelling content that aligns with our customers’ buying process: including sales collateral, blog articles, website updates, technical documentation and email marketing
- designing and managing campaigns to promote product launches, new partnerships and other initiatives such as our Aire Talks series
- managing social media marketing and our online brand presence
- developing and implementing an events and awards strategy
- identifying and managing agency partnerships
- championing Brand at Aire internally
- prioritising and planning the most important projects to work on next
You should apply if you:
- have three or more years of experience in a business-to-business Marketing or Brand function
- have experience working with subject matter experts to develop technical content
- are creative, can think critically and problem solve
- have an eye for detail and great grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- have excellent remote communication and people skills and enjoy engaging and working with different types of people, often multi-disciplinary teams, across different time zones
- enjoy working from idea to delivery, including scoping and defining requirements and solution design for new initiatives and campaigns
- are interested in gaining a comprehensive understanding of Pulse, our products’ users, and the consumer credit market
- have been successful academically from a top tier college or university
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have experience working in a fintech or consumer lending company
- have experience of working within a context of delivering business-to-business software as a service
- have experience managing social media profiles and advertising campaigns, in particular, LinkedIn
At Aire, we exist to play our part in building a financial ecosystem in which every consumer is treated fairly. As part of our diverse team, you’ll be helping us to deliver a financial system upgrade so valuable that it stands to benefit everyone.
We operate as a remote-first business, believing it to provide greater flexibility to achieve both at home and at work. Wherever you’re based, at Aire you’ll work independently and as part of a team, with an overlap in working hours and the ability to meet up in person too.
Our product, Pulse, delivers rapid, actionable income insight to financial institutions. Powered by first-party data, Pulse uses the data lenders already collect on their customers to return a unique, probabilistic picture of their customer’s financial situation, providing immediate confidence in the stated income of any consumer. Utilizing income is a challenge for any financial institution; Pulse enables financial institutions to move forward with confidence.
Contract and benefits
- Full time
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of paid vacation, plus public holidays
- Share option plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical insurance
- Remote working while living in the USA, preference for US East Coast
- Flexibility in hours, subject to core office hours
- Time off to volunteer for good cause
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!