Product Manager – Sell at GOAT
Title: Product Manager – Sell
Location: Remote US
About the Team
At GOAT Group, the Product Management team is responsible for driving our vision forward. Working alongside engineers and product designers, we oversee the development of new and groundbreaking tools for both buyers and sellers, ensuring they have the best possible experience across all our platforms. As a member of this team, you will be instrumental in developing new ways to connect our customers with the greatest selection of products from the past, present and future.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We’re constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
In this role, you will:
- Work in a fast paced startup environment
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our sellers, what it means to sell, our marketplace and how alias fits into the selling landscape
- Own and execute the roadmap for our web application and extended web based capabilities
- Balance multiple projects at once, prioritizing competing priorities
- Lead a cross-functional pod of engineers and QA to deliver high-quality work to, at times, aggressive deadlines
- Manage and prioritize inbound requests from users and stakeholders for new features or optimizations
- Collaborate with engineering and design devise, design and build solutions that delight users
- Execution and delivery. Bring delightful experiences to market.
- Drive the go to market process end-to-end coordinating with business, marketing, operations, legal and customer service
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Possess an entrepreneurial, ownership mentality. You spot problems and opportunities and you make things happen.
- Strong execution skills. You know how to motivate individuals and teams across the organization to come together to get things done
- Incredible attention to detail. Grounded in deep data driven analytical skills. You can easily articulate the data you need and possess the means to get it.
- A passion for building product consumers love to use. You know design. You know simplicity.
- Marketplace chops. You know or are passionate about building multi-sided marketplaces and love solving complex problems.
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brandsGOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and aliasGOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.