Product Manager, Content at Movable Ink
Product Manager, Content
at Movable Ink
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As a Product Manager you will seek to deeply understand the challenges our customers face and help us deliver elegant solutions that our customers love. You get to be a leader who drives innovation and the future of Movable Ink’s products. You’ll be joining a growing team at an exciting time at Movable Ink. You’ll collaborate across the business with a diverse, energetic team. You’ll help us continue to grow, and you’ll have the opportunity to grow in your career.
The role will be reporting to Senior Director of Product Management
- Continuously deliver new value to customers, focusing on the creation of on-brand, personalized content at scale through our content studio
- Define the future of our out-of-the-box content experiences
- Work with Product Manager, Workflow to identify opportunities to accelerate value realization for new customers
- Own the roadmap and backlog
- Work with engineering and design to iteratively release through our scrum process
- 1-3 years experience in Product Management or comparable role
- Experience with creative platforms
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to drive through complexity to achieve results
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!