Product Manager, Acquisition Foundation at HelloSign
Product Manager, Acquisition Foundation – Location Flexible
- Remote – US
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Dropbox is rapidly expanding its product offerings to address the needs of a diverse set of users and companies, from independent creatives to small businesses to large enterprises. The Growth Acquisition team is directly responsible for evolve our website to best enable Dropbox to become consumers’ #1 choice in organizing and running their digital life. You will help deliver enterprise-grade capabilities that allow Dropboxers to innovate our company go-to-market efficiently and effectively. As a platform PM on the Growth Acquisition team, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of teams across Dropbox to evolve the user conversion and revenue growth experiences for 600+ million users, and build on a revenue run rate of over $1 billion. By doing so, you will be empowering our end users to continuously discover the best products and features Dropbox has to offer for them, while acting as a powerful monetization engine for Dropbox.
- You will define the strategy and roadmap for a best in class business platform capabilities that aligns and ladders into Dropbox’s mission and our immediate business goals.
- You will collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful platform capabilities that drive revenue and product growth
- You will collaborate with designers, analysts & engineers to ship new, impactful features solving critical problems resulting in building out best in class platforms.
- You will build cross functional relationships across our entire organization with marketing, sales, product, and engineering teams in order to manage complex projects across multiple teams
- You will work to develop a user experience framework to balance Dropbox’s growth needs while delivering a great user experience for our end users
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in crafting and helping build scalable platforms
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Passion to deeply understand customer needs and a strong motivation to tackle their problems
- Ability to define long-term business strategy, and drive impact on short-term product goals (think big, act small)
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!