Product Manager at Loop & Tie
- Remote OK
About Loop & Tie
Loop & Tie is an engagement platform helping businesses connect with customers and employees through gifting. Our platform offers businesses the data they need to assess ROI and the functionally they need to easily integrate gifting into their acquisition and retention programs. We envision a world where showing gratitude is a core business activity, and we’re the engine powering millions of acts of appreciation.
We are a fast-paced, user-first, technology company that’s passionate about building responsibly. We believe the future of work is a regenerative corporate environment where giving and receiving is in balance. When we build we don’t just think about maximizing profit, we believe you can be wildly profitable while also being socially and environmentally conscious. Our fully-remote team is comprised of 13 awesome people (and quickly growing!) in New York, Texas, and North Carolina. We are committed to developing diverse teams. Our current team is 35% POC and 60% women, and we continuously strive to add more diversity on our team.
Overall Job Function:
The Product Manager will work with the CEO, CGO and engineering team. This person is excited by the exposure offered at a small, fast-growing company and likes participating in strategy discussions just as much as owning ideas through execution. As we grow, this person has the opportunity to build out and manage the product team. To start, they’ll have one junior PM as a direct report, supporting execution and will hire and manage a visual designer.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Deep UX and data implementation experience, comfortable bringing concepts to wireframes and owning the full UX. They will be working with a visual designer to translate ideas to dev-ready assets.
- Responsible for creating and owning the product roadmap and will be accountable for setting, monitoring and executing all product goals, writing product stories and managing asset creation and implementation. They will have the support of Junior PM on execution.
- Comfortable working at the executive level with the CEO and CGO to translate ideas into the product roadmap, while also bringing their own point of view for new features and iterations, ensuring Loop & Tie is continually innovating and leading as a customer engagement tool.
- Managing both the Loop & Tie app as well as the Salesforce app and any additional integrations.
- Data-driven, defining measurable success metrics with business owner, and driving alignment for all product efforts to those measures.
- Lead feature-based research efforts including integrations to understand optimal use of internal tools
- A proven track record of success in building and shipping impactful software products and features at a high-growth technology company.
- Comfortable with a significant amount of autonomy both in a work environment (we run a remote team, even when there aren’t pandemics) and in making product decisions. Ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally, and managing complex stakeholder relationships.
- Brings a collaborative mindset with the user-needs at the forefront. Manages the expectations of internal and external users by prioritizing, and communicating your product requirements and vision and being open to feedback and quick strategy pivots.
- Desire to scale in a lean environment.
- A curiosity to leverage our small, fast-growing dynamic to contribute to all aspects of the business. We want to hear your thoughts on business development, partnerships, integrations and operational improvements. We want you to feel comfortable wearing many hats and brainstorming beyond traditional product conversations.
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you roll up your sleeves, thrive in chaos, and get things done.
- Familiarity running inception meetings and writing epics and stories, using the pivotal framework is a coup.
- Familiarity running post-launch rehashes and assessing data and success overtime.
- Experience in B2B + B2C products and SaaS businesses, Experience with ecommerce companies, marketing or engagement tools (like Hubspot) is a coup
What You Get:
- Fully remote role, so you can work from home
- 3 weeks vacation + a generous company Holiday calendar
- Wellness & Education benefits
- Dental and health insurance
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!