Product Manager at Frequence
Title: Product Manager
Frequence is an ad tech platform for media companies that connects all aspects of digital advertising sales, operations, and reporting from beginning to end. Our software makes selling local advertising scalable and provides users with an all-in-one platform that drives campaign performance.
Our trailblazing technology is always growing, and so are we. We push ourselves further with our belief in collaboration, execution, and ownership. We don’t just want to create intuitive AdTech tools we want to foster a culture of openness and inclusivity that encourages our employees to think bigger and grow higher. Step into the future with us.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be the main intersection between our users, executive team, and engineering team with a focus on full lifecycle product development. We have a great product roadmap and you’ll be responsible for taking features through our agile product development process all the way from ideation to launch and validation. If you are looking for an opportunity to have full responsibility for defining and owning Product, this is the role for you!
You will be responsible for taking ideas to business requirements for delivery and adoption. You will be writing requirements/user stories, and creating mocks/wireframes, doing market research, competitive analysis, product planning, and measuring performance.
We have a distributed engineering and product team so you must be adept at working with remote teams in a flexible environment with strong communication skills. You will help plan and execute training for support, enablement for sales, and marketing for the features you deliver. You will understand customer needs, prioritize, and deliver products that will create the most impact for our Partners, Advertisers, and Frequence internal customers. You will be constantly juggling multiple projects and priorities. You will act as a key product and technology evangelist and authority on the Frequence platform, including creating detailed technical documentation and providing training on both current product functionality and new product enhancements.
What You Will Do:
- Strategy: Setting a vision and strategy for your product, understand and evangelize why the strategy is important and who we’re helping.
- Roadmapping: Plan and prioritize what (and when) the product teams will deliver
- Ownership: Own the complete Product Lifecycle: Requirement gathering, writing user stories, managing Engineering priorities, and approving functional deliverables
- Features: Define the what with user stories and requirements
- Execution: Define and measure the Product KPIs & goal achievement
- Go-to-market: Work with cross-functional teams to deliver a complete customer experience
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in cloud based software product management, preferably in a B2B environment. Experience in ad tech, business workflow or application integrations are a huge plus
- Experience in defining and developing products to meet business requirements from inception to launch
- A strong planner, as staying organized is critical to the role
- Analytical ability and an excellent problem solver with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Must have experience with key product management functions, including writing requirements/user stories, and creating mocks/wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning, and reporting
- Familiar with software architecture concepts (architectures, databases, APIs) to understand engineering tradeoffs
- Worked with engineering teams using Agile/Scrum software development along with experience working with partners in UX/Product Design
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Data functions, external partners/clients, and managing stakeholders
- Communication skills – able to share information at the right level clearly and efficiently in writing and in person
- Leadership skills – ability to lead with authority and drive alignment across teams
Nice to Have:
- Industry experience in Advertising/Marketing/AdTech
- Experience with APIs
- Technical experience or background
The base salary range represents the minimum and maximum of the salary range for this position based on the primary location. The salary for this role is $110,000 – $135,000. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competency, experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work.
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
We support each member of the Frequence team with a comprehensive employee benefits package including health and well-being benefits, retirement contributions, 401(k) savings plan, and much more. Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
Frequence is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work.
Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We’re approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Some of the industry-leading benefits we offer include:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options and retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term disability, Long-term disability, & Life insurance
- Flexible PTO and remote work options
- And more
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more