Product Designer at Plato Design
Product Designer (Freelance)
at Plato Design
Who are we?
Plato Design is pioneering a new type of design agency – one which blends the best of human creativity and the power of technology to unlock new superpowers for both our clients and creatives.
Join us on a unique journey to help build a completely different type of design firm. Plato is backed by Y Combinator and some of Silicon Valley’s best investors.
- Plato is looking for a wide range of experienced design thinkers to help us deliver interesting, useful design projects to our customers.
- As afreelance designer, you can be located anywhere and take on as many or as few projects as you’d like.
- As a Product Designer in the Plato Creative Network, you’ll be responsible for designing interfaces for static and dynamic applications.
- Most projects will require creating production-quality wireframes and UI for things like marketing pages and web/mobile applications.
- Ideal Product Design candidates have a high quality bar, with a portfolio that displays a range of project types, aesthetics and use cases.
- You should have a track record of success delivering high quality work on schedule, and should enjoy collaborating as a part of a fast moving team.
- You must also have a “business fluent” level proficiency in written English.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!