Product Designer at Chainlink Labs
REMOTE – FULL-TIME
As a Product Designer, you will build intuitive and rewarding user experiences for Chainlink’s range of digital products. You will leverage research and design best practices to create a world-class user experience for developers. This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
- Lead research and discovery activities to develop deep empathy with users and understand their needs and challenges.
- Assist in defining the problems to be solved and measurable outcomes
- Work closely with engineering and product teams during the entire design and product development lifecycle
- Execute on design deliverables for new and existing products while adhering to the design system guidelines
- Translate complex and highly technical concepts into usable and intuitive products
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders throughout the design process to ensure alignment and seek valuable feedback
- Collaborate with the design team to seek feedback during all stages of design and testing
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles
- Proven track record of working closely with Product and Engineering teams to ship successful products
- Ability to break down complex scenarios and requirements to simple research questions
- Ability to execute each stage of the design process, from early discovery to polished, high-fidelity designs and prototypes
- A firm grasp of interaction design best practices
- A high level of care when it comes to how your work is connected to the company vision and immediate goals
- Comfortable facilitating workshops, design sprints and other activities with peers
- Can make quality decisions and move forward without having the total picture
- Desire to take ownership of projects and outcomes
- A good communicator, and can articulate design decisions without getting defensive
- A curious, no-ego approach to design and product development
- Blockchain knowledge
- Experience working on developer-focused products
- Copywriting experience
- Proficiency in Figma
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizationsfrom global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economyto deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!