Product Designer at Ministry Brands
Ministry Brands is looking for a Product Designer to join our growing team!
Who we are
Are you looking for an opportunity where your faith and your job skills can coexist to make an impact on the world? Ministry Brands’ mission is to serve God by providing outstanding software, services, and content that connects churches, ministries, and faith-based organizations to the communities they serve. We equip over 115,000 churches in the United States and abroad with the software tools they need to administer their membership, collect and manage tithes, and expand the Gospel through technology and cutting-edge content. If you love tech and want to serve the Church community, then Ministry Brands is the place for you!
Currently, we serve our clients in these key areas:
- Online Giving
- Church Management Software (ChMS)
- Website Design and Content Management
- Mobile Applications
- Finance and Accounting Software
- Background Screening
- Streaming Services
Our vision is to be the leading provider of software, services, and information platforms for churches, ministries, and those they serve.
We are seeking a highly skilled User Experience Designer with a strong background in building high quality web application interfaces. Your job is centered on delighting customers by making their lives easier through simple yet beautiful user interfaces. This position requires a solid understanding of intuitive functionality, architecture, and user interfaces.
What you’ll do
- Conceptualize and create meaningful deliverables such as wireframes, user flows, storyboards, sitemaps, prototypes, and design high-quality responsive interfaces that help the team understand what we are building and why.
- Clearly communicate experience design targets and establish measurable objectives.
- Develop an understanding of the end users of our web applications through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data)
Who you are
- You have designed intuitive and simple user interfaces for browser and app solutions, producing storyboards, mockups and conceptual models. (We want to see examples)
- Understand the larger picture of where your design fits within the overall project / product experience.
- Expert in tools such as, Sketch, Invision,, Zeplin, Adobe Products, etc.
- Keeps up to date with the latest UX tools, trends, and usability research.
- Familiarity with Agile software development and ability to collaborate with product managers, developers, other designers, and stakeholders to craft a solution that meets everyone’s needs.
- Works well within a remote team environment.
- Experience planning and executing both redesigns as well as new-concept design projects, from start to finish.
- A strong understanding of use-cases, user flows and information architecture.
- Passionate about designing visual elements to influence user behavior and interactivity.
- You can see and communicate your ideas to the team.
- Your design is well thought out, purposeful and has intent.
- 3+ years of related experience designing useful, usable, and meaningful user interfaces.
- BS/BA in Design, HCI, HF, Cog Sci, Comp Sci or related field.
- CMS or Donation / eCommerce design experience a strong plus.
Our clients are churches, ministries and organizations looking to use the web as a viable ministry tool. Our products are ministry-focused responsive applications in browser, and apps (iOS and Android) for tablet or mobile phone.
The right candidate must be excited to team up, take conceptual ideas and turn them into user interfaces that solve problems, deepen connections and provide our users with the best possible experience.
We are the leading Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform for Faith-Based Organizations (“FBOs”). We are the only comprehensive End-To-End technology solution for FBOs who are at the early stage of technology adoption propelling rapid growth. We are a single team, supporting a family of partners who share a common vision: empower the church to produce better results through technology.
Why you’ll love us
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy
- Career advancement opportunities. Because we know how awesome you are.
- Flexible PTO Policy. Because your mom misses you
- Snacks. NomNomNom
Ministry Brands is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!