Product Analytics Lead
REMOTE – US
PRODUCT & ENGINEERING
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement where every worker matters. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
The Role: We are currently seeking an experienced Product Analytics Lead to join our Product team. You’ll work remotely from your home office collecting and researching product and customer data, facilitating knowledge sharing among key stakeholders, and presenting recommendations to Product as well as company wide.
- Lead product analytics by analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of users and large sets of content and usage data
- Conduct in-depth investigations using complex data sets using advanced statistical methodologies and tools
- Develop strong hypotheses, diagnose and solve problems, and uncover business insights to drive growth (ie. data stories)
- Design SQL queries and data visualizations that deliver insightful metrics to internal customers (Product, CTO, Engineering, Customer Success etc.)
- Work directly with the Product team to bring actionable data-backed recommendations on improvements to areas such as program health, feature health, adoption, user retention, and future product roadmaps
- Communicate and present actionable results and findings in a clear and concise data story to help drive product strategy and educate internal teams
- Identify gaps in our existing data infrastructure and develop corresponding solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, etc)
- 3-5 years of or relevant working experience as a Data Analyst or Product Analyst using advanced statistical techniques
- Strong knowledge of SQL with comfort working in large data sets
- Experience using data to build SaaS products highly preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Passion for building better software through data, with demonstrated experience finding hidden data stories that impacted product development
- Comfortable dealing with a wide range of data sources and formats (internally generated, customer supplied, 3rd party) and performing the associated data normalization/de-normalization as appropriate
- Ability to assess, analyze and distill complex concepts into simple communication and visuals
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.