Product Advisor at Cigna
Product Advisor – Regulated Markets (Remote, Work at Home US)
- Category Marketing & CommunicationsJob Id 20019674
The Product Advisor – Regulated Markets provides leadership and strategic direction in executing product upsells and sales support in collaboration with account teams. This position will take a lead role in sales support for current clients as well as prospective clients. This involves using extensive knowledge to support product development, manage work plans, perform data analysis, as well as work cross functionally with research, sales and account management, client and patient services and other functional areas as needed.
- Provide a strategic view of the marketplace that translates into effective and compelling content when responding to requests for proposals that position Regulated Markets, ESI and Evernorth for success.
- Maintain and foster effective working relationships with enterprise Proposal Managers to ensure efficiency.
- Proactively develop and evolve value proposition with thought leaders across CARMO and enterprise.
- Nurture and maintain relationships with deep content subject matter experts and ensure a process is in place to leverage their expertise and regularly refresh content.
- Overall Content Management maintenance and CARMO RFPIO tools expert
- Identify product gaps and opportunities based on competitive intelligence and strategic market view.
- Promote market brand consistent with enterprise direction.
- Maintain a process to learn from each RFP experience and develop best practices.
- Bring creativity and marketing flair to position for success.
- Support CARMO & Evernorth Leaders as well as Market Development Directors in relation to identification and preparation of valuable insights to enhance prospecting efforts.
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge in Medicare (e.g. Stars, Compliance metrics) and Medicaid (e.g. Quality, financial incentives).
- Collaborate with Market Analytics team and others partners such as Competitive Intelligence and Marketing to develop tools and reporting to identify high probability sales opportunities for small/mid-size Regulated Markets prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 5-10 years of experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with regulated managed care (Medicare, Medicaid, ACA Exchange)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with a health plan – or – client facing healthcare services management experience (clinical operations, risk assessment, etc.)
- Background in marketing, sales, proposals, finance, management consulting, strategy, or competitive intelligence
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and documentation
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and generate results among potentially conflicting constituencies
- Effective business writing
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Basic financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work towards specific deliverables within a environments of tight deadlines and significant pressure
- Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!