Procurement Associate at EverCommerce
Procurement Associate (Remote, US)
Denver, Colorado EverCommerce
time type Full time
job requisition id R-103049
Procurement Associate, EverCommerce – REMOTE, US
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://www.evercommerce.com/about-us/careers/
We are looking for a Procurement Associate to join our corporate Procurement Department.
Procurement is a new function tasked with building strategic sourcing, category management and procurement operations. Under the direction of the Vice President of Procurement and Facilities, the Procurement Associate will assist with a variety of procurement activities including vendor research and negotiation, bid solicitation, Purchase Order Request and Expense Report review and approval, report generation and distribution.
- Support the VP of Procurement and Facilities in the management of procurement operations to include review and approval of Purchase Order Requests and Expense Reports.
- Lead or participate in strategic sourcing projects of low to medium complexity and develop plans for strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Drive value through cost savings / avoidance, improved contract terms, etc.
- Ensure contracts meet requirements, company policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the VP of Procurement to run competitive RFxs.
- Substantively contribute to continuous improvement of the procurement processes.
- Build and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Support other key corporate initiatives including vendor diversity and sustainability.
- Assist with the overall direction of the Procurement function across the company including spend analytics, procurement operations and contract management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement
- Experience with procurement systems and process implementations (Coupa experience preferred)
- Focused attention to detail and strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to embrace change and continuous improvement
- Proven organizational, time management, project management, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills required
- Ability to work with high volume of transactions in a fast-paced environment using multiple systems while meeting deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to stay focused and positive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to liaise with different departments and multiple business disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree required
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation: The target base compensation for this position is $70k to $85k USD per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more