Private Autobiography Service Recruiter at LifeBook
LifeTime Private Autobiography Service Recruiter, USA. Ref: 4114
Home LifeTime Private Autobiography Service Recruiter, USA. Ref: 4114
Posted on Nov 21, 2019 in Jobs, Specialists, US Jobs.
Location Home Based
Are you interested in helping people preserve their legacies through the writing of their autobiography? As a LifeTime Private Autobiography Service Recruiter, you will help make this happen.
LifeBook helps hundreds of authors to share their stories in a private autobiography for their families. We work across the United States and Canada and a backed by a long-established British company based in London.
This exciting role is based either at LifeTime Private Autobiography Service’s office in Crown Point, Indiana, within a dynamic and growing team, or can be home-based.
We are looking for a team player to join as a recruiter, managing the recruitment of interviewers on our North American projects. You will work closely with the team of production managers on each project, identifying interviewers with the right type of empathy and listening skills for each of our authors.
Your role will be to fully manage the recruitment process, from the placing of the job advertisement, through screening and interviewing, and ultimately hiring. You will also be responsible for contract administration, background and reference checks.
- Placing of interviewer job adverts online
- Screening of applicants
- Telephone interviews via Skype/Zoom
- Administering contracts (using company templates)
- References and background checks
- Mailing of Interviewer kits
- Train other recruiters
- Friendly, confident and professional telephone manner is essential.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience with Zoom, Skype, CRM systems and generally IT literate.
- Problem-solving, decision-making and the ability to work under pressure.
- Organised, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
- Ability to adhere to clearly defined processes.
- Highly effective time management and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in the office or from home.
- Dynamic working environment, part of an established British company.
- Salary depending on experience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!